ConvergeSouth started in 2004 as a grassroots-organized conference about the ‘web’ – blogging, web design, web development, e-commerce, etc. when they were hardly any conferences in the Southeast available to professionals in these emerging fields.
Through the years, we have stayed ahead of the curve and presented on topics involving social media analytics and social media law, content marketing, mobile, podcasting, website design and anything that is ‘On the Verge’ of the next thing around the corner. Our speakers specialize in all things tech, design, and web, and they’re ready to let you in on all the tips and tricks! Read our full story here.
Schedule of Events
While the General Sessions of the ConvergeSouth Conference take place on Friday, September 16th, the fun begins Thursday evening on September 15th. VIP Ticket holders will be our guests for a special gathering hosted by Event Sponsor, the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel. You can hang out all night, but be sure to arrive on time for the great line-up of presenters and the delicious meal and sponsored breaks throughout the day.
Thu. 9/15 — VIP's ONLY
Join Keynote Speaker Marcus Sheridan, our Session and Panel Presenters and the ConvergeSouth team for our VIP Reception. Enjoy a fun filled evening, where you can mix and mingle with other VIP’s and gain additional insights on your favorite topics, while enjoying food, beer and wine, and more! The VIP Reception always sells out quickly. Don’t wait to get your ticket.
Fri. 9/16 — The ConvergeSouth Conference
The day starts at 7:30 with coffee, registration and a bit of networking to get us ready for our Keynote Address. Following the Keynote the sessions begin. Of course, we’ll stop for lunch and the 3 Big Things. After lunch it’s time for more sessions. We pause for Ice Cream— then yes, we close out with even more sessions. By the end of the day, you’ll be “Fat, Smart and Happy™”; that’s the ConvergeSouth way.
Full Conference TicketAttend the Region's Premier Conference
- ConvergeSouth is a comparative bargain when compared to other regional conferences. Your Full Conference ticket includes admission to the conference, lunch, breaks, and complimentary parking.
Non-Profit Org. TicketUse What You Learn and Do Good Things
- ConvergeSouth has always been committed to providing Non-profits the tools to do good works. Receive a Conference pass for Sept. 16 2016. To be eligible for for this pricing, you MUST have a current nonprofit email address.
- VIP Reception not included.
VIP Conference TicketMix & Mingle with Presenters and more!
- As a ConvergeSouth VIP you’ll receive a conference ticket, lunch, breaks, parking, and admission to the VIP party on Thursday, Sept. 15 at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel where you will get to meet the speakers and other attendees while enjoying food, beer and wine, and more!
Reception Only TicketGet Social! Meet and Greet the Presenters
- Can’t make the conference, join us at the VIP! Admission to VIP reception the evening before the conference on Sept. 15 at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, 5:30pm-7:30pm. Great for people who can’t be at the conference but want to network and mingle.
- Does NOT include access to conference.
Meet our Speakers
Each year we select a group of top-notch of speakers with invaluable ideas, insight, and advice to share. Our speakers are professionals who live and work with all things tech, design, and web, and they’re ready to share. Build your skills and your business by learning how to create meaningful content, the most efficient way to run your social media sites, how to use data to get the most out of your audience, and much, much more. Don’t miss it, get your ticket today.
George B Thomas
Digital PR: The Great Equalizer
Dorien Morin-van Dam
Taking Fear Out and Putting Fun into Video Marketing
7 Ways to Transform Your Digital Strategy
How To Fix The Leaks In Your Lead Generation Plan
David Horn & Elliot Strunk
Effective Collaboration Makes Good Work Great
Tech Tools for Small Business Marketing
Enhancing Local Branding with Grassroots Marketing
SEO in 11 Minutes a Day
Marketing to Millennials in Their Way
Your ConvergeSouth Emcee
ConvergeSouth has become the region’s premier technology and creativity conference for businesses, non-profits, and emerging entrepreneurs alike. We are run by an amazing group of volunteers and sponsors, who all strive to empower businesses equally as passionate and self-motivated in their community and work!
As a 501(c)3 non-profit, we are committed to keeping our tickets prices low and sessions of the highest quality. Sponsorships and ticket sales enable us to offer this uniquely collegial conference to an engaged community.